Sunday, June 9, 2013

C is for cunt

Photo



Photo













too-stoned-to-remember: I hate it when my parents have people over and I want to get to the...

too-stoned-to-remember:

I hate it when my parents have people over and I want to get to the kitchen 

image

Photo



psychoticmusic: shylabeouf: actually my goal is to be a bitter, skinny woman who drinks her coffee...

psychoticmusic:

shylabeouf:

actually my goal is to be a bitter, skinny woman who drinks her coffee black, always has her hair in a chignon in a black chanel suit and wears diamonds to breakfast while bashing everyone but nobody can say anything because i run the whole show

image

"Be yourself.. It's all you've got in this world."

"Be yourself.. It's all you've got in this world."

- Sutan Amrull (via fortheloveofsexicans)

lizunakim: Frances Bean Cobain



lizunakim:

Frances Bean Cobain

anamelessbitch: Me.



anamelessbitch:

Me.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



fangirl challenge: [1/10] movies » 10 things i hate about...

















fangirl challenge: [1/10] movies » 10 things i hate about you

BOOM



BOOM

Photo



jackedoff: does my fat make me look fat yes? GOOD

jackedoff:

does my fat make me look fat

yes? GOOD

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment