Sunday, June 9, 2013

The cat did it...

Photo



Photo



Photo



stockyart: Voltageous Sleepwear! ✖‿✖



stockyart:

Voltageous Sleepwear! ✖‿✖

amwythig: My guinea pig wandered out of my room, and decided he...



amwythig:

My guinea pig wandered out of my room, and decided he would sleep on the quilt under my mums bed.

I spent like half an hour looking for him only to find this

melleness: -



melleness:

-

Panda Onigiri( by  lovelimzy)



Panda Onigiri( by  lovelimzy)

Photo



Photo



silvermoon424: afistfulofrupees: THE SKUNK WANTS TO BE PICKED...



silvermoon424:

afistfulofrupees:

THE SKUNK WANTS TO BE PICKED UP IM CRYING

DID YOU SEE HIM COME RUNNING BACK ONCE SHE CALLED HIS NAME

HE WAS SO FUCKING SAD AND DEJECTED AND STARTING SLINKING OFF AND SHE CALLS HIS NAME AND SUDDENLY HIS LITTLE EARS PERK UP AND HE DASHES BACK TO HER, ALL SADNESS FORGOTTEN

PRECIOUS BB SKUNK OF MY HEART

Photo



imnavi: Graffiti tunnel london south bank This is fucking...









imnavi:

Graffiti tunnel london south bank

This is fucking rad.

do you ever fangirl so hard that you just embarrass yourself. alone. in your room.

do you ever fangirl so hard that you just

embarrass yourself.

alone. in your room.

annabelcorpse: Yummeh…



annabelcorpse:

Yummeh…

musicpnppl:   #should have stayed on misfits #at least there...

















musicpnppl:

 

#should have stayed on misfits #at least there your son is immortal

I am so done…………

I am so done…………

tastefullyoffensive: [genuinethf]



tastefullyoffensive:

[genuinethf]

Photo



Me after eating: I am completely satisfied.

Me after eating: I am completely satisfied.
5 minutes later: I'm hungry again.

Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment