Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

niknak79: This cat knows how to relax



niknak79:

This cat knows how to relax

sopranatural: thatscienceguy: What happens when you rotate...



sopranatural:

thatscienceguy:

What happens when you rotate Copper Sulfate while it is on fire!

so i think we've found the scientific explanation for floo powder 

Photo



zazzle-poetry: buy here



zazzle-poetry:

buy here

Photo



socosweetgirl: lmao



socosweetgirl:

lmao

Photo



ohpierre: timeturninglady: lusciousincubus: mickeroniandcheese...











ohpierre:

timeturninglady:

lusciousincubus:

mickeroniandcheese:

waitforhightide:

bloody-h-e-l-l:

Post Deathly Hallows.  [ credit: x / x ]

JUST SAT HERE AND WENT WOAH FOR THIRTY SECONDS LAJFKJAFHLK

IM SCREAMING

I like jumped in my seat the moment I say Daniel's face. It's fucking cray.

I've already reblogged this, but I was just struck by how much I love the idea that Draco became a healer. Sure, it could be seen similar to the doctors in the muggle quietus in which there is a lot of money, but I see it more as him choosing to help people and that's who I always imagined he could be outside of the influence of his family's expectations. I'm sorry, but I've got feels now. Please excuse me.

Harryworth

mybelovedcheshire: #lestrade's least irritating officer is...





















Photo



anikasnow: improper: If Dr. Seuss Books Were Titled According...

















anikasnow:

improper:

If Dr. Seuss Books Were Titled According to Their Subtexts

Even if he was such a heartless man, I do love his work. and OWN EVERY SINGLE BOOK HE EVER MADE. 

So Dr Seuss was a political cartoonist before he started with children's books. Also every decent children's story through out time has a moral to it so-fucking-what.

raw-sensual-passion: This ^^



raw-sensual-passion:

This ^^

kvzh29: ___



kvzh29:

___

Photo















Photo



Photo









labellaashley69: True Story Bro LOL #neverfails



labellaashley69:

True Story Bro LOL #neverfails

Photo













Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment