Sunday, June 9, 2013

hopelessly romantic

Photo



sincerelyhapiness: sppice: I read this and thought 'wow that's...



sincerelyhapiness:

sppice:

I read this and thought 'wow that's nice, I should reblog it'.
Then I stopped, and I read it again. Word by word, thinking hard about how I can actually apply this to my life. I've read it about 50 times now and I still can't get it out of my head; what if we all did this? What if we forgot about fights, sadness, arguments, anger, and embarrassment? What if we lived for the small things and forgot about everything else?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should ignore important things in life or live with 'no regrets'. All I'm saying is that it really is true; at the end of the day, all that we should really be thinking about is the little things that made us happy, even if it was for a mere second. 

i honestly think that is why i loved you so much. there was so...



i honestly think that is why i loved you so much. there was so much to you that i could never be a part of. i just wanted from you what i could never have, and i guess that's why it hurt. i spent so many months just trying to get inside the head of yours that i only seem to understand now; years after it is far too late and my chance is up. it sucks.

yanilavigne: (Quotes here)



yanilavigne:

(Quotes here)

Photo



Photo



lyman-alpha: LA | Paris



lyman-alpha:

LA | Paris 

Photo



singaporesoul: Singapore Soul



singaporesoul:

Singapore Soul

Photo



liv-ing-dead: I'm here if you need someone to talk to x



liv-ing-dead:

I'm here if you need someone to talk to x

Photo



these-times-will-pass: Love quotes? you will love this blog



these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog

craized: unintendedly: miel-doux: when-you-were-young: One...



craized:

unintendedly:

miel-doux:

when-you-were-young:

One of my favorite posts on tumblr

this is perfect omg

I'd love to do this.

this is beautiful 

Photo



mickeyisnotamouse: rainbows-and-ducklings: n3rv3-ana: b-udi: ...



mickeyisnotamouse:

rainbows-and-ducklings:

n3rv3-ana:

b-udi:

throwindown-inthedirtydirtysouth:

I reblog this everytime it's on my dash. A lot of people think an anxiety attack is always hyperventilating and freaking out. I don't know how it is for everybody but I can have anxiety attacks where  I just feel like I'm not breathing enough even though I am and start getting sweaty, heart races and sudden urge to escape no matter what I'm doing. Most don't think that's an "attack" but until you've felt it you don't know how claustrophobic it actually makes you feel.

its so scary

NAUSEA & VOMITING

The first few anxiety attacks I ever had I was so scared that I was actually dying. I had no idea what was going on. 

I had a really bad one a while ago. I ended up hiding in my closet, my back against the wall, terrified that someone might come up behind me if I didn't. I can't remember what triggered it, all I know was that I was certain I was going to die. I had a friend texting me who was trying to talk me through it and every time my phone would light up saying that he had responded the panic got worse but I was so scared of being alone.
 I actually thought I was dying.

I was stuck in there for 3 hours

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment