Thursday, June 6, 2013

FUCK YEAH MOSH

postalhardcore: Such a good sight



postalhardcore:

Such a good sight

Misery Signals, For the Fallen Dreams, It Prevails, Volumes, Between the Buried and Me

the only band on here that I've heard and can remember is volumes so yeah

Whitechapel , Demolisher , Xibalba , Oceano , For Today

  1. Xibalba
  2. Oceano
  3. Demolisher
  4. Whitechapel
  5. For Today (NO)

Backtrack, Rotting Out, Trapped Under Ice, Expire, Xibalba

  1. TUI
  2. Xibalba
  3. Rotting Out
  4. Backtrack
  5. Expire

Senses fail TSSF August burns red We came as Romans Memphis may fire

  1. TSSF
  2. Senses Fail
  3. We Came as Romans
  4. MMF
  5. ABR

Demoraliser, Stick To Your Guns, Kublai Khan, Terror, Being As An Ocean

  1. STYG
  2. Being as an Ocean
  3. Terror
  4. Demoraliser (idk them)
  5. Kublai Khan (idk)

Avenged Sevenfold, the Beatles, the Doors, Nirvana and the Rolling Stones. :)

ok based on what I know of these bands

  1. Nirvana
  2. Beatles
  3. Stones
  4. The Doors
  5. Avenged Sevenfold

give me five bands and i will put them in order from my favorite to least favorite.

kenny-price: tfb - boston - fall 2012



kenny-price:

tfb - boston - fall 2012

PHYSIOGNOMY: If anyone has an extra Fall Out Boy ticket for Wednesday at Terminal...

PHYSIOGNOMY: If anyone has an extra Fall Out Boy ticket for Wednesday at Terminal...:

built-by-machines:

If anyone has an extra Fall Out Boy ticket for Wednesday at Terminal 5…

built-by-machines:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME BUY IT FROM YOU. I don't think I can afford the $105+ tickets on StubHub but I'd really like to go because I'll already be in the city and I really love this band and I'd…

yo someone help Ashley out!

What was the first "hardcore" show you went to? (Hardcore in parentheses because it can be used loosely)

My first show was "worcesterfest" at the Palladium in 2009.  The headliners were FYS SYG and Vanna.  There were really good openers too like such gold, fireworks, al4w, transit, and lots more 

- Zach

Ask us things!

Ask us things!

danbassini: Balance & Composure



danbassini:

Balance & Composure

Photo



dunrath: With The Punches-19 by Ethan Hansen Photography on...



dunrath:

With The Punches-19 by Ethan Hansen Photography on Flickr.

danbassini: My Heart to Joy - Last Show









danbassini:

My Heart to Joy - Last Show

seasonofdecay: This is a photo of me singing with my band...



seasonofdecay:

This is a photo of me singing with my band "Energy". This was taken by Kyle Jackson during one of our shows in Charleston, South Carolina on March 23rd, 2009.

Photo



remove-your-crown: modern life is war @ backstage, munich,...



remove-your-crown:

modern life is war @ backstage, munich, germany by michael marlovics // attheshow on Flickr.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment