Thursday, June 6, 2013

Carne n'chiladas

Ugh

Piercing place was closed for repairs for the day

If Master getting a PA made him royalty

Does getting my nipples pierced make me a prince?

Photo



After my morning ritual, Master tossed me onto the bed to mark...





After my morning ritual, Master tossed me onto the bed to mark me.  Big bruises on my neck I wear with pride to tell the world I am his.  Thank you, Master, thank you for letting me be your pup.  Everyday is a chance to earn my place as yours and make you proud.

Just discovered audiobooks, best way to commute! Super...



Just discovered audiobooks, best way to commute! Super addicted to them now, already listened to the new da Vinci code book and now listening to the thrawn trilogy

Side view from Sunday. I hate the cutting diet I don't...



Side view from Sunday. I hate the cutting diet I don't even know what to eat because it's so limited, but I like the definition that I'm getting specially in my arms and shoulders. Looking forward to seeing how I look with one more month of it

Hi im just starting to really try and bulk up (about 4 months) i just wanna ask about like you're transition. You look great now but was there ever an inbetween time when you were growing that you really didn't like your shape? Cause at this moment im gaining muscle but I'm also getting a gut and I kind of like it but it makes me a little nervous sometimes too of what people will think

Only when my face starts getting too chunky but I know it's just for a time, after billing up you will want to go on a cutting cycle which is when you cut the fast you gained, that's how it works, in my car I don't mind getting a gut, I actually live getting one, I love it when it's big and round and hard, makes me feel very masculine and strong, but that's just me, I understand everyone is different, my only advice is don't think orcas what other people think, make whatever makes you happy

Bathroom pics at Mr. S leather



Bathroom pics at Mr. S leather

Master got tired while shopping at Costco



Master got tired while shopping at Costco

It's cheat day!

I’m so excited! What should I eat? Any suggestions?

So master told me not to post it cause it's not official...



So master told me not to post it cause it's not official official because I still have to propose, but I've been so over the moon for the last couple days that I can't keep it to myself any longer.

We've had the rings for some time now but master got tired of waiting for my proposal so he just gave me the ring.

An amazing proposal is still in the works… Stay tuned

Another pic from the wedding, it was so hot that they were...



Another pic from the wedding, it was so hot that they were giving fans for the guests (besides the huge fans already set all over the place), it was a perfect wedding, it made me kinda nervous and excited about planning ours

By the pier



By the pier

Chillin' master



Chillin' master

Ocean pup



Ocean pup

Master took some amazing pictures at the wedding



Master took some amazing pictures at the wedding

Acapulco!!!!! Enjoying the sun and warm weather. Having an...



Acapulco!!!!! Enjoying the sun and warm weather. Having an awesome time with Master

Master took this pic only for me but I think he looks too good...



Master took this pic only for me but I think he looks too good not to share with you guys.

Shhh don't tell him I shared it!

Keys, money, passport!

Acapulco bound!

How do you feel about furrys

Even tho I am not a furry i've had some contact with them and they are great, some of my master's friends are furries and they are super cool, I even have a fursona! I think I posted the doodle some time ago, grisser was kind enough to do a great fursonification (is that the word???)

No comments:

Post a Comment