Thursday, June 6, 2013

Daughter of the Demon

Spock: I'll be back.Uhura: You better be.







Spock: I'll be back.
Uhura: You better be.

Photo









'fascinating' is a word I use for the unexpected.

















'fascinating' is a word I use for the unexpected.

spookpire: wow nice name who gave it to you your mom hahahahaha

spookpire:

wow nice name who gave it to you your mom hahahahaha

murrmernator: So many people asked to see more Spock/Uhura that...



murrmernator:

So many people asked to see more Spock/Uhura that it's kind of ridiculous, but they were all anons so I am becoming more and more convinced that you are all, in fact, the same person.

Anyway. Some interstellar love for you all.

salmiakkivodka: If dudes are expected to have a lot of sex But ladies are expected to stay virgins...

salmiakkivodka:

If dudes are expected to have a lot of sex

But ladies are expected to stay virgins until marriage

But homosexuality is bad

I'm really confused who dudes are supposed to be having all that sex with

Photo



buttella: redwoodcollective: So around November a friend...



buttella:

redwoodcollective:

So around November a friend gave me a deer carcass for a project I'm in the process of cultivating. I left it hang in a tree over winter to dry out. Today, I went to take it down…but to my surprise, I found new life forming in the heart of death. 

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME

mad-swtor-scribbles: tundrakatiebean: Officially the best line...





mad-swtor-scribbles:

tundrakatiebean:

Officially the best line from any show

MOTHERFUCKING NYOTA UHURA

Having none of your shit since EVER.

Photo















cattybat: happy Children's Day



cattybat:

happy Children's Day

unicornsandbondage: A tribute to Kirk and Spock's epic wordless...









unicornsandbondage:

A tribute to Kirk and Spock's epic wordless conversations 

Photo



Photo



jaclcfrost: i did it i found the character i want to cosplay

jaclcfrost:

i did it

i found the character i want to cosplay

Photo









nostalgiaultra: Great things to say during intercourse: Yes, this is agreeable Excellent. I'll note...

nostalgiaultra:

Great things to say during intercourse:

  • Yes, this is agreeable
  • Excellent. I'll note this down in my memoirs
  • What a surprising twist!
  • Aren't human beings remarkable?
  • Splendid.

Photo



k-lionheart: thespockyhorrorpictureshow: Okay this is now my...



k-lionheart:

thespockyhorrorpictureshow:

Okay this is now my FAVORITE GIF EVER.

SPREAD THIS LIKE FIRE

hoboskank: meganalyse08: bloody-h-e-l-l: Post Deathly...











hoboskank:

meganalyse08:

bloody-h-e-l-l:

Post Deathly Hallows.  [ credit: x / x ]

image

aww i want hobo weasley with Ron in WWW's loud ass magenta robes.

but this is okay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment