Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pitch & Rhythm

theclassyissue: Venise, Italy by Hubert Descamps



theclassyissue:

Venise, Italy by Hubert Descamps

Living long vs. living happy

At what point does ‘healthy living’ become suffering in senility? Should the goal be to live as long as possible? Or enjoy the years you have?

Order up!



Order up!

I predict straight Vinegar being poured in a path to my guitar room

New Dog is pissing it's way closer and closer to my stuff

I’d rather not have the dog piss all over my guitar pedals or near my stuff.

Cause it’s MY stuff and I don’t want piss all over it.

The dog started by pissing in the entrance to the room next to my stuff. 

fine.

Then worked her way down to the doorway to the room where my stuff is. 

Not cool.

So we put a small rug over her latest ‘piss place’ and hoped she’d avoid it. That was dumb.

Tonight she walked right into the room where I keep my guitar stuff and pissed. Right inside the door. 

GOD DAMMIT. 

The world's highest bridge, The Bridge Of Immortals, is...



The world's highest bridge, The Bridge Of Immortals, is situated in the Yellow Mountains, also known as Huangshan. From the bridge you will have a breathtaking view, and see how the clouds are touching mountainsides beneath you.

See also: The World's Largest Letter 'H'

I'm going to start a 'challenge' called, 'Ghetto Surge!'

Instead of running shirtless through mud and calling yourself a ‘Spartan’, you’ll live in the ghetto for 6 months on minimum wage.

"My fingers are too fat to play guitar"

BULLSHIT.

That’s an excuse not to try harder.

Is there an “I-already-saw-all-this-shit” button?

Is there an “I-already-saw-all-this-shit” button?

theniftyfifties: Suzy Parker for Tangee 'Bright 'n Clear'...



theniftyfifties:

Suzy Parker for Tangee 'Bright 'n Clear' lipstick, 1950s.

Are you seeing this?

The Pointer Sisters - Automatic Synth-Funk!



The Pointer Sisters - Automatic

Synth-Funk!

haboku: I drove past here during this omg



haboku:

I drove past here during this omg

universal-remonster: lecavaliers:  #CAN I HAVE A MOMENT OF...



universal-remonster:

lecavaliers:

 #CAN I HAVE A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SALAZAR SLYTHERIN

NOPE NOPE NOPE

keithsmoons: Keith Moon





keithsmoons:

Keith Moon

Louis CK - Children So wrong.. but so damn funny



Louis CK - Children

So wrong.. but so damn funny

What's the story behind that Sesame Street Pinball cartoon?

What's the story behind that Sesame Street Pinball cartoon?:

Perhaps one of the most beloved and certainly musically adventurous peices ever composed for children's television!

"Those were indeed the Pointer Sisters. All four of them. At the time only three were performing regularly and I recall budgeting for just the three when June showed up at the session with the rest. It was a bonus. "

Here's the fantastic video:
http://youtu.be/dnBAMQhtjEk

laughingsquid: Atari's Legendary New Mexico Dump to be...



laughingsquid:

Atari's Legendary New Mexico Dump to be Excavated by Film Company to Make a Documentary

Tumblr Follower Checker

Ok, I’m down about 6 followers in 48 hours.

So can anyone recommend a tumblr ‘follower-checker’ add on for Chrome?

I have Xkit 7 or whatever, but they don’t have this add on anymore.

Simplicity!



Simplicity!

CURRENTLY WATCHING:

thegrode:

image

This movie is fucking genius. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment